Aerospike Go client version 5.4.0 was released on August 16, 2021.
- The code resides in the v5 branch, and is available via the import github.com/aerospike/aerospike-client-go/v5
- [CLIENT-1576] - Support a list of preferred racks rather than a single rack when replica is
- [CLIENT-1577] - Support PKI authentication where the TLS certificate’s common name (CN) specifies the Aerospike user name.
- [CLIENT-1578] - Support
- Run fewer iterations for CDT RSHIFTEX and LSHIFTEX.
- Add PKI authentication to the benchmark utility.