Aerospike Tools version 3.22.0 was released on October 8, 2019.
This major release contains new features, improvements, bug fixes, an asadm update, an asbackup update, an asloader update, & an asbenchmark update.
- [TOOLS-1387] - (TOOLS) Support record delete operation.
- [TOOLS-1394] - (TOOLS) Support for scan changes in server 4.7.
- [TOOLS-1397] - (ASADM-HEALTHCHECK) Add rule to check if we do not have too many sprigs per partition for all flash.
- [TOOLS-1401] - (ASADM-HEALTHCHECK) Add rule to report excessive heartbeat interval/timeout.
- [TOOLS-1395] - (AQL) Fix to handle exception if TLS input files do not exist.
- [TOOLS-1408] - (AQL) Fix socket-timeout segmentation fault.
- [TOOLS-1400] - (ASADM) Fix unique data usage computation to support post 4.2 changes for tombstone size.
- [TOOLS-1392] - (ASADM-HEALTHCHECK) Fix physical memory check to handle different units.
- [TOOLS-1396] - (ASADM-HEALTHCHECK) Fix rack membership check.
- [TOOLS-1385] - (ASLOADER) Fix column position error for data file without header.