Error occurs when execute llist.add() using AQL

ldt
aql
error

When I followed the sample of http://www.aerospike.com/docs/guide/llist_example.html to test LDT features, I got such error: Error: (100) /opt/aerospike/sys/udf/lua/ldt/lib_llist.lua:2547: attempt to get length of local ‘digestList’ (a nil value)

For details: 0, I install a Aerospike Community Edition build 3.8.3 in centos 7. 1, login to AQL terminal. 2, I put a 26k bytes large string(with a postfix number that indicates the execution times) in this command: execute llist.add(‘LLIST_STR_BIN’, ‘LARGE_STRING_1’) on test.demo where pk = 'Key_1’ 3, Then I run that commad, and then I modify the postfix number and run again and again 4, Sometimes I got that error after I run twice, sometimes after 10 times. 5, The error: Error: (100) /opt/aerospike/sys/udf/lua/ldt/lib_llist.lua:2547: attempt to get length of local ‘digestList’ (a nil value)

@hedejia,

Effective immediately, we will no longer actively support the LDT feature and will eventually remove the API. The exact deprecation and removal timeline will depend on customer and community requirements. Instead of LDTs, we advise that you use our newer List and SortedMap APIs, which are now available in all Aerospike-supported clients at the General Availability level. Read our blog post for details.