Version 1.2.0 of the Go client was released on December 29, 2014 and is available for download here.
It boasts a myriad of new features:
- Added NewKeyWithDigest() method (you can now create keys with custom digests, or only using digests without knowing the original value, which is useful when you are getting back results with Query and Scan)
- Added ConsistencyLevel to BasePolicy
- Added CommitLevel to WritePolicy
- Added LargeList.Range and LargeList.RangeThenFilter methods
- Added LargeMap.Exists method
- We use a pooled XORShift RNG to produce random numbers in the client; it is fast!
The full release notes are viewable here.