How can I create several sub-records with several bins?

Hi, I wish to create a record with several sub-record. For example: I create an user record with: firstname, lastname I wish store how many time this user has used several actions and store these informations by date, for example: 20150129: action1: 1, action2: 10, action3: 4

Is it possible to do that with LDT? And is it possible to increment a value in a LDT?

Thanks

It sounds like you want to have LList, with key = date, and value = "action1: 1, action2: 10, action3: 4" you can update an Llist element by by reading the specific element to the client, make the value change, and then update it using llist.update(). You can also do this via a UDF function which will read and update the element on the server side.

A sub-record in a LDT can be another LDT.

You can use a Large List with each subrecord being a Large Map.

https://www.aerospike.com/docs/guide/data-types.html

@Loic and @manigandham:

Thank you for posting about LDTs in our forum. Please see the LDT Feature Guide for current LDT recommendations and best practices.

@Loic and @manigandham,

Effective immediately, we will no longer actively support the LDT feature and will eventually remove the API. The exact deprecation and removal timeline will depend on customer and community requirements. Instead of LDTs, we advise that you use our newer List and SortedMap APIs, which are now available in all Aerospike-supported clients at the General Availability level. Read our blog post for details.