Is there a way to trim the large list?

Hi,

I have this use case where I have to store a large list and there has to be a limit on that.

I am using LargeList for this. If I get a new data then I have to add this data but the size of the large list should not change. So I have to remove the 0th element to maintain the size.

Well my question is I have not found an api to remove the 0th element in large list. The api depends on value to be removed.

Is there a way by which I can remove a specific element at index in large list.

Note: I am not using List (ListOperation) as it does not have facility to find an object based on value ( it exposes api’s based on index only).

@Mahesh,

Effective immediately, we will no longer actively support the LDT feature and will eventually remove the API. The exact deprecation and removal timeline will depend on customer and community requirements. Instead of LDTs, we advise that you use our newer List and SortedMap APIs, which are now available in all Aerospike-supported clients at the General Availability level. Read our blog post for details.

Thanks for the information.

I was planning to use LDT for the reason for 1MB limit for a row. I will switch back but still it would be great if there is a plan for supporting row size more than 1MB.