Json String in simple Bin from java Client

Hi All,

I’ve inserted Json string in a Aerospike Bin through java client and retrieved it through java that’s good and working fine.

Now I am interested to see my Json string in aql bin, But i could see only half of the string like

±---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------±---------------------------------------+ | abcList
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------±---------------------------------------+ | “[{“abc”:false,“abc”:“7871248”,“abc”:1423114706392,“abc”:1423114706392,“abc”:5,“abc”:“12345”,“abc”:0,“originalCartItemSequenceNumber”:0,“abc”:false,“abc”:”",“sourceCustomerId”:nu | “d016cf2a-cf8f-435a-b9d5-de486da4737b” | ±---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------±---------------------------------------+ 1 row in set (0.001 secs)

Here if you observe after some point I am getting only dots . So how could I get all the result is there any Configuration changes I have to do ?

Please some one help me

This bounds of table formatter output is for legibility. Please use json output format.

While invoking

aql -o json 
aql >

or set it before query

aql 
aql> set output json

– R

Thanks Raj

It’s working .

@harshaevss,

Thank you for posting about LDTs in our forum. Please see the LDT Feature Guide for current LDT recommendations and best practices.

@harshaevss,

Effective immediately, we will no longer actively support the LDT feature and will eventually remove the API. The exact deprecation and removal timeline will depend on customer and community requirements. Instead of LDTs, we advise that you use our newer List and SortedMap APIs, which are now available in all Aerospike-supported clients at the General Availability level. Read our blog post for details.