- We have Aerospike running on 6 bare metal nodes, with 4 namespaces.
- We are looking for some mechanism to track user’s utilization(like what kind of query, how big query, how much time took to process query)
- How to restrict any rouge client; example a client running full scan on 100 millions of record.
- Aerospike server utilization (CPU/Memory/Network) per client basis.
- Looking for a way to dedicate/defined a resource limit for per client; so there respective query/job shouldn’t impact other client as the cluster is being shared across all.