Version 1.0.7 of the Ruby client was released on May 15, 2015 and is available for download here.
This release contains a handful of features and minor fixes. Most LDTs on the server have been deprecated and will be removed in the future (LMAP, LSTACK, LSET); only LLIST remains. As such, all APIs regarding those features are considered deprecated and will be removed in tandem.
This new release boasts the following features:
- Added new error codes. Fix for Issue 17 and Issue 18.
- Node validator won’t lookup hosts if an IP is passed as a seed to it.
Fixes are as follows:
- Removed workaround in BatchGet. Bins are now filtered on server.
- Removed deprecated ReplaceRoles() method.
- Removed deprecated SetCapacity() and GetCapacity() methods for LDTs.
The full release notes are available here.