AS randomly have a low TPS as saw in screenshot http://joxi.ru/KAg7K3wcwVPOAl In logs I have nothing about it. Can anybody help to undertand how I can find a cause of this. On system side (memory / CPU / IO) all looks fine.
The length of these dips seem very consistent, ~2 min.
A few questions:
- Could you include logs from an affected node?
- What version of the server are you using?
- Which client are you using and what is the client’s version?
- Are you using an asynchronous client?
- Were there migrations happening?
- Was these events preceded by the cluster changing the cluster size?
- Are you running on your own hardware, if so are you using virtualization?
- Are you running on hosted hardware and if so where is it hosted?