Unable to load citrusleaf library

While running a command ‘cli’ i ended up with the following message

unable to load Citrusleaf library (check PYTHONPATH)

i checked my pythonpath as well but unable to sort it out

can anyone resolve my issue?

Try reinstalling the tools package. That should help fix it.

The PYTHONPATH is set to

/opt/aerospike/lib/python

by the tools package. Ensure that you have the same.

Hello anshu,

I tried the following as well but unable to resolve , see below rahul@ubuntu-rahul:~/aerospike-server-community-3.4.0-ubuntu12.04$ sudo dpkg -i aerospike-tools-3.4.0.ubuntu12.04.x86_64.deb [sudo] password for rahul: (Reading database … 196858 files and directories currently installed.) Preparing to unpack aerospike-tools-3.4.0.ubuntu12.04.x86_64.deb … Unpacking aerospike-tools (3.4.0) over (3.4.0) … Setting up aerospike-tools (3.4.0) … Installing /opt/aerospike Writing /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/aerospike.pth Adding python path /opt/aerospike/lib/python rahul@ubuntu-rahul:~/aerospike-server-community-3.4.0-ubuntu12.04$ cli unable to load Citrusleaf library (check PYTHONPATH) rahul@ubuntu-rahul:~/aerospike-server-community-3.4.0-ubuntu12.04$

from the directory /opt/aerospike/bin as well ,

rahul@ubuntu-rahul:/opt/aerospike/bin$ ls add_python_path ascli asmonitor remove_python_path afterburner.sh ascollectinfo asrestore run_asadm.sh aql asgraphite bashrc asadm asinfo cli asbackup asloglatency helper_afterburner.sh rahul@ubuntu-rahul:/opt/aerospike/bin$ cli unable to load Citrusleaf library (check PYTHONPATH) rahul@ubuntu-rahul:/opt/aerospike/bin$

any further solution ???

Hi Rahul,

I wanted to let you know that we are actively investigating your issue and will get back to you as soon as we have a resolution.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Maud

Alright , thanks for the information