Aerospike Connect for Spark version 2.2.0 was released on May 12, 2020.
- The default value of aerospike.partition.factor has changed to 12 from 0.
- Previous to version 2.2, the number of aerospike partitions were computed by 4096 >> f, where f is the aerospike.partition.factor.
- From version 2.2 onwards, the number of aerospike partitions will be computed by 2^f, where f is the aerospike.partition.factor.
- Ability to extend aerospike partitions up to 32768 (2^15).
- Ability to specify the target set for spark write operations through the aerospike.writeset flag.