Aerospike Connect for Spark version 2.9.0 was released on July 12, 2022.
- 2.9.0 is very likely the last release that will be compatible with Apache Spark 2.4.7 binary. Aerospike has ceased developing new features to support Spark 2.x.y. However, bug fixes will be available until October 14, 2022. Please plan to move to Apache Spark 3.0.x and use Aerospike Connect for Spark version 3.x.y.
- Supported until October 12, 2023.
- Tested with Apache Spark 2.4.7, Scala 2.12.11 & Python 3.7.
- Minimum supported Aerospike Server version 5.0.
- [CONNECTOR-372] - Add ability to use alternate service addresses to Spark.
- [CONNECTOR-375] - spark.conf.set(“key”,“value”) is not propagated to the spark connector.