Aerospike Connect for Spark version 3.3.0_spark3.1 was released on February 18, 2022.
- Supported until May 17, 2023.
- Tested with Apache Spark 3.1.2, Scala 2.12.11 & Python 3.7, Aerospike 220.127.116.11 EE.
- Minimum supported Aerospike Server version 5.2.
- The aeroJoin API is deprecated. Please consider using the performant and simpler aerolookup API.
- [CONNECTOR-132] - Support for spark 3.1.x. Please use this connector only with Spark 3.1.x cluster.
- [CONNECTOR-306] - Add and test write retry logic to the Spark connector to handle quota breaches.
- [CONNECTOR-303] - Remove the obsolete Predicate Filtering support from the Spark connector.
- [CONNECTOR-329] - Add an additional default parameter in aerolookup and aerojoin to specify aerospike configuration parameters.