The Aerospike Management Console (AMC) Community Edition is a web-based tool to monitor/manage an Aerospike cluster. It provides live updates to the current status of a cluster. It also includes features to let you see at a glance the throughput, storage usage, and configuration of a cluster. For detailed instructions on installing AMC, use our installation guide.
AMC 4.0.11 represents a major improvement over the previous version. The agent was rewritten in Go, which brings about the following performance and stability improvements:
- Faster response to UI requests
- Handling of large Aerospike clusters
- Less memory usage, and
- Strictly one and only one connection to a database node.
AMC 4.0.11 also introduces important new features and improvements, such as:
- Enabling Basic HTTP authentication between browser and agent
- Easier configuration and usage of AMC in non-root mode
- (Enterprise Edition-only, aka EE-only) Configuring clusters to always be monitored
- (EE-only) Supporting SSH-key based login for backup and restore
- (EE-only) Connecting to a TLS-enabled, secure Aerospike cluster
- (EE-only) Persisting notifications and showing them even after you close your browser
- (EE-only) Configuring email addresses to receive Aerospike cluster alerts
AMC 4.0.11 can only be used against Aerospike clusters on which every node runs Aerospike version 3.9 or later. For the configuration details of the new features, please see the Configure section of our Docs.
AMC 4.0.11 has no dependencies. Instructions for upgrading to 4.0.11 are provided here. Please note that you MUST uninstall the older version of AMC before installing AMC 4.0.11.