Version 3.6.0 of AMC was released on April 29, 2015 and is available for download here.
The Aerospike Management Console (AMC) Community Edition is a Web based tool to monitor/manage an Aerospike cluster. It provides live updates to the current status of a cluster:
Release 3.6.0 of AMC boasts the following features:
- AER-3334: Cluster wide total and successful charts in Throughput section.
- AER-3335: Customize which sections appear on the Dashboard by default. Added simple statistics tracking.
This release also fixes several issues:
- AER-3564: Gracefully handle situation where a node in the cluster goes down.
- AER-3126: Fix some stats that were only shown for seed node rather then whole cluster.
- AER-3289: Fix Mac OS installation error.
The release notes are available here.