Aerospike Node.js client version 3.12.0 was released on August 31, 2019.
This major release adds a C Client update, one new feature supporting nested lists and maps, adds support for Debian 10, drops support for Debian 7, and adds two more updates.
- Support for operations on nested lists & maps. Requires server version 4.6 or later. #307
- Update C client library to v4.6.7.
- Support Debian 10. Drop support for Debian 7.
- Fix tests for certain out-of-bounds list operations due to changed error code sent by server v4.6.
- Update dev dependencies: standard v14, yargs v14, nyc