Aerospike Node.js client version 3.8.0 was released on December 14, 2018.
This major release adds several updates and fixes important bugs.
- Add support for rack-aware clients.
- Add client run-time stats.
- Update C client library to v4.4.0.
- Remove unused error codes.
- Improve global command queue docs.
- Shared memory layout has changed. The default Config#sharedMemory.key has changed to 0xA8000000 so old client applications do not mix shared memory with new client applications. If you are using shared memory clients with a custom shared memory key, it’s critical that you change the key when upgrading to this version.