Aerospike Node.js client version 4.0.0 was released on March 14, 2022.
- [CLIENT-1678] - Support boolean particle type. This feature requires Aerospike server version 5.6+. #428
- [CLIENT-1679] - Add support for Aerospike Expressions.
- [CLIENT-1680] - Added TypeScript typings. #446 Thanks to @bit0r1n!
- BREAKING: This client requires server version 4.9 or later.
- BREAKING: Drop support for Node.js 8.
- BREAKING: Remove support for CentOS 6 as well as Ubuntu 16.04.
- BREAKING: Remove Scan#priority, Scan#percent, and ScanPolicy#failOnClusterChange, as the server no longer supports these fields.
- Add support for building c-client as a sub-module.