Aerospike PHP client version 7.4.2 was released on December 30, 2019.
This major release adds features.
- Breaking Change: Switch to C client 4.6.0 consistency policies. Applications using previous PHP client versions should make changes according to the new consistency policies and see the documentation when upgrading. Thanks to vityank.
- Breaking Change: Discontinued support for PHP 7.1.
- Support PHP 7.2 and 7.3.
- Update to C client 4.6.9.
- Added missing zend_arg_info thanks to sustmi.
- Add support for map write flags. Thanks to vityank.
- Support C client error code AEROSPIKE_ERR_OP_NOT_APPLICABLE.