Aerospike REST Client version 1.3.0 was released on April 15, 2020.
This release adds new features and bug fixes.
- Support relative CDT operations.
- Support delete record operation in operate().
- Support nested CDT operations.
- Support predicate expressions.
- Support client server compression.
- Support bitwise operations.
- Support creation of list/map in a CDT context.
- Support HyperLogLog operations.
- Upgrade Java Aerospike client to 4.4.10.
- Skip tests on make build.
- Align swagger documentation with all supported query parameters.