Aerospike REST Client version 1.8.0 was released on May 9, 2021.
This release adds new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
- [CLIENT-1524] - Support user quotas and statistics - REST Support user quotas and statistics.
- Add useBoolBin configuration property.
- Set userKey parameter as required in batch read operations #31.
- Add circuit breaker to the Record and Operate services.
- Expose the minimum connections as a configuration property.
- Add default property values to the application.properties file.
- Upgrade Aerospike Java client to 5.1.0
- Upgrade Spring Boot to 2.4.5.
- Update the demo project dependencies.
- Improve documentation.
- Migrate the demo project to Yarn 2.
- Migrate from Travis CI to GitHub Actions.
- Remove obsolete Priority field from policies.
- [CLIENT-1484] - Remove deprecated scan policies - REST Remove deprecated scan policies.
- Use sha256 as a key in AerospikeClientPool.
- Fix multiple dependency vulnerabilities in the demo project.