Aerospike Rust client version 0.6.0 was released on September 11, 2020.
This release contains an update, new features and a bug fix:
- Big update for operations: (#79) Thanks to @jonas32!
- Added operation contexts for nested operations.
- Added missing list operations, list policies, and ordered lists.
- Added missing map operations.
- Added bitwise operations.
- CAUTION: This is a breaking change. The policy and return types for Lists require additional parameters for the CDT op functions.
- Restrict Travis CI tests to stable/beta/nightly. (#84)