Aerospike Tools version 3.27.1was released on June 8, 2020.
This release contains one new feature, and improvements.
- We rely on code generation to add Python3 support, while maintaining Python2.7 support.
- The installation of the “future” module is required by asloglatency.
- The Aerospike CDT Validation Tool addresses the following types of CDT issues, which require certain Aerospike Server versions to detect or correct.
- Order: The CDT bin has elements out of order. Performing operations on Ordered Lists under Aerospike 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 may have corrupted records. Fixing this problem requires Aerospike Server version 4.5.3 or newer. If also using XDR, before upgrading to Aerospike 4.6.0 or newer, you must run asvalidation.
- Padding: The bin has garbage bytes after the valid list or map. This issue is resolved in Aerospike Server version 4.6.0 or newer. For Aerospike Server version 4.5.3 or earlier this issue can be fixed by running the asvalidation tool.
- We are aware that Apple’s recent security enhancements have caused issues installing Aerospike Tools 3.24.1 and newer on macOS Catalina. We are currently working on conforming to the new requirements.
- [TOOLS-1503] - (ASBACKUP) Add --extra-ttl option.
- [TOOLS-1427] - (ASADM) Add Python 3 support.
- [TOOLS-1450] - (ASINFO) Add Python 3 support.
- [TOOLS-1451] - (ASLOGLATENCY) Add Python 3 support.