Golang-client write fails with ResultCode: PARAMETER_ERROR

Hi,

I am writing to a Set — Upsert operation, It works in a POC Snippet but exact same fails with PARAMETER_ERROR in a docker container.

I get the following error:

ResultCode: PARAMETER_ERROR, Iteration: 0, InDoubt: false, Node: BB9027BA8C04202 10.58.196.194:3000: Parameter error","timestamp":"2024-06-08T00:38:29.776Z","cause":""

I printed the Trace with the Aerospike Error as well:

message":"AerospikeConnector@Upsert failed to upsert: /go/src/github.sie.sony.com/sie/cybertron-primus/vendor/github.com/aerospike/aerospike-client-go/v7/write_command.go:104 github.com/aerospike/aerospike-client-go/v7.(*writeCommand).parseResult()\n/go/src/github.sie.sony.com/sie/cybertron-primus/vendor/github.com/aerospike/aerospike-client-go/v7/command.go:2757 github.com/aerospike/aerospike-client-go/v7.(*baseCommand).executeAt()\n/go/src/github.sie.sony.com/sie/cybertron-primus/vendor/github.com/aerospike/aerospike-client-go/v7/command.go:2561 github.com/aerospike/aerospike-client-go/v7.(*baseCommand).execute()\n/go/src/github.sie.sony.com/sie/cybertron-primus/vendor/github.com/aerospike/aerospike-client-go/v7/write_command.go:114 github.com/aerospike/aerospike-client-go/v7.(*writeCommand).Execute()\n/go/src/github.sie.sony.com/sie/cybertron-primus/vendor/github.com/aerospike/aerospike-client-go/v7/client.go:280 github.com/aerospike/aerospike-client-go/v7.(*Client).Put()

I am really stuck. the code is as follows:

asKey, asErr := as.NewKey(namespace, setName, key)
			if asErr != nil {
				log.App.Logf(log.Error, "AerospikeConnector@Upsert failed at aerospike NewKey: %v", asErr.Error())
				return asErr
			}

wpolicy.RecordExistsAction = as.UPDATE
			err = a.client.Put(wp, asKey, record)

there is very limited diagnostic information available with the Error, thanks