Are you developing - or thinking about creating - UDFs to use with Aerospike? Do you want to get the most out of using UDFs within Aerospike? If so, register for our webinar on April 13th at 11am U.S. Pacific Time / 2pm Eastern Time to hear Sergey Zhemzhitsky, CTO of CleverDATA (a division of LANIT, a leading system integrator in Russia) walk through real-life use cases pertaining to UDFs – namely, how his team implemented Aerospike’s UDFs at CleverDATA.
He will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to UDFs
- UDF types and limitations
- Isolation with sandboxes
- UDF dependencies
- UDF development, deployment and testing
Moreover, he will show source code samples to demonstrate UDF unit testing, integration testing, isolation, etc.
In this webinar, you will also learn:
- How Aerospike interacts with Lua
- How to extend the Lua environment by importing third-party libraries
- Tips and tricks for running Lua within Aerospike
Register for the webinar here.