Version 1.0.28 of the Node.js client was released on February 9, 2015 and is available for download here. The detailed features and fixes of this release are listed below; the full release notes are also viewable here.
- Implemented scanAggregate API along with example, test cases and documentation.
- Updated the Node.js implementation to use the latest C client API in order to be compatible with C API changes.
- Updated the C client tag to 3.0.96 so that the Node.js API is compatible with the latest C client.
- Fix to match the enum definitions in C and Node.js for index types.
- Fixed buffer allocation for digest in key so that the Node.js application no longer crashes under a huge load.