Version 1.0.35 of the Node.js client was released on March 18, 2015 and is available for download here. This release has the following features and fixes:
- Security feature to login to a secure Aerospike Cluster.
- Fix to handle 64-bit integers in range and equality integer queries.
- Enhancing documentation about AEROSPIKE_LUA_PATH - to specify lua path for local resolution.
- Fixed documentation errors in operate and batch APIs.
- Now, LDT test cases are skipped if LDT is not enabled in the given namespace.
The full release notes are viewable here.