Version 1.0.37 of the Node.js client was released on April 23, 2015 and is available for download here.
This release fixes two issues:
- Fix memory leak resulted from integrating with NaN module.
- Fix handling of undefined key values.
Version 1.0.38 of the Node.js client was released on May 4, 2015 and is available for download here.
This release boasts the following features:
- Implemented BatchSelect API, to retrieve the selected bins in a batch operation.
- Added simple put and get examples for better readability.
- Added support for Debian 8.
It also features enhanced documentation about support for node v0.12, and fixes several bugs (see the full release notes here).