Version 1.0.11 of the Aerospike Ruby client was released on December 4, 2015 and is available for download here. This major release contains a number of improvements and fixes.
- Support for double precision floating point data type in record bins. Requires server version 3.6.0 or later. [CLIENT-599]
- Support for geospatial data in record bins using GeoJSON format; support for querying geospatial indexes using points-within-region and region-contains-point filters. Requires server version 3.7.0 or later. [CLIENT-594]
- Tend interval is now configurable via the client policy. Default is 1 second as before.
- Only logs tend messages when the number of cluster nodes have changed.
- Scan and Query termination has been fixed.