The set objects number is not empty but the scan result return 0?

scan

The aql result is showing the set has millions of objects, but the scan on the set return no result.

with aql show sets, I found this mismatch happened on only one node and all other nodes is showing 0 n_objects.

aql> show sets
+-----------+------------------+----------------+-------------------+----------------+--------------+----------------------------------------+------------+
| n_objects | disable-eviction | set-enable-xdr | stop-writes-count | n-bytes-memory | ns_name      | set_name                               | set-delete |
+-----------+------------------+----------------+-------------------+----------------+--------------+----------------------------------------+------------+
| 41906480  | "false"          | "use-default"  | 0                 | 0              | "test"       | "test_msg"                             | "false"    |

I am using the scanAll api to scan in the whole cluster. In scan option, I am setting the policy.ConcurrentNodes = true and I can see the job running on that node with n_objects not zero. While the scan is running, no any cluster change or migration happening.

aql> show scans
+----------+-----------+----------------------+----------------------+----------------------------------------+----------+----------+--------+---------------------------+-----------------+---------------+-----------+----------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+
| ns       | mem-usage | trid                 | job_id               | set                                    | priority | job-type | module | status                    | scanned_records | job_status    | recs-read | run-time | net-io-bytes | time-since-done | job-progress | job_progress(%) |
+----------+-----------+----------------------+----------------------+----------------------------------------+----------+----------+--------+---------------------------+-----------------+---------------+-----------+----------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+
| "test"   | 0         | 18                   | 18                   | "test_msg"                             | 1        | "basic"  | "scan" | "done(ok)"                | 0               | "DONE"        | 0         | 29497    | 30           | 1411115         | 100          | 100             |

I think maybe some operations I did early caused this issue, Below is my operations before the mismatch happened:

1. At first, I restart a node with cold-start-empty=true, and during the migration lots of writes still running.
  2. During the migration, I did lots of expire with ttl=1 operation on the set test_msg (I was trying to delete all objects in this set by setting the expiration ).
  3. After the migration is done, the objects in the set test_msg is empty in all nodes except the restarted node. So I started a scan again but scan returned little records.
  4. I keep re-scanning the set until no any record, however I can still see the millions of objects by aql show sets