Aerospike C# client version 3.8.0 was released on March 28, 2019.
This major release adds several new features and fixes important bugs.
- CLIENT-1059 Use stack based connection pools for more aggressive trimming of idle connections.
- CLIENT-1068 Support new relaxed read modes for SC namespaces.
- Replace linearizeRead boolean with ReadModeSC enum. See Incompatible API change .
- Rename Policy consistencyLevel to readModeAP.
- Extract interface IAsyncClient from AsyncClient for better extensibility. Enchancement provided by akovalov.
- Add ClusterStats.ToString().
- Add readModeAP and readModeSC arguments to benchmarks.
- Async Socket SendBufferSize/ReceiveBufferSize should not be set to zero on MacOS.
- Do not retry on error code NO_MORE_CONNECTIONS.
- Change MS nuspec file to use new license tag.