Aerospike C# client version 3.9.2 was released on December 5, 2019.
This major release adds a new feature and bug fixes.
- CLIENT-1156 Support compressed commands and responses. This feature requires Enterprise Server versions >= 4.8.
- CLIENT-1161 Use new sindex-exists info command when checking for DropIndex task completion.
- Add IRecordSet and IResultSet derived interfaces for easier usage within mocking libraries.
- Clarify when to make scan callbacks thread-safe in scan examples.
- Document that Statement instance is not suitable for reuse between method calls because it is modified inside query methods.
- Add icon to nuspec file.
- CLIENT-1162 Update connection lastUsed after command’s last socket read instead of command end.
- Fix online docs so DateTime uses months that start at 1.
- Call AuthenticateAsClient on .NET Core.
- Add TestCategory attribute when running .NET Core tests.