Aerospike C# client version 4.2.3 was released on September 17, 2021.
This minor release adds fixes.
- A bug affecting this version of the C# client has been identified. If your application uses scans, we strongly recommend that you upgrade to C# client 4.2.7 at the earliest opportunity.
- CLIENT-1580 Allow null sessionExpiration for compatibility with older servers.
- CLIENT-1604 Return consistent PartitionStatus array in PartitionFilter when sync/async ScanPartitions() or async QueryPartitions() fails.
- CLIENT-1604 Retry scan on QUOTA_EXCEEDED.
- Require TLS configuration if authMode == PKI.
- Fix Exp.GeoBin() doc example.
- Allow User and Password properties to not be specified in unit test configuration.