Aerospike C# client version 4.1.6 was released on April 14, 2021.
This minor release adds fixes and a new feature.
- CLIENT-1454 Support scan pagination with PartitionFilter.
- CLIENT-1499 Check for null node and connection in AsyncCommand.FailOnApplicationError().
- CLIENT-1499 Do not keep connection on all client side errors.
- CLIENT-1499 Do not copy old node reference on retry. Node is initialized at the start of the retry.
- CLIENT-1487 Remove ability to use old authentication protocol since the new authentication protocol was created in server version 4.1 and the client already requires server version 4.9+.
- CLIENT-1485 Remove ability to configure password hash as the password when using authentication.
- Create new async connections sequentially when balancing async connections from cluster tend.
- Rename namespace BCrypt.Net to Aerospike.Client.