Aerospike C# client version 4.2.2 was released on August 11, 2021.
This minor release adds new features and fixes.
- A bug affecting this version of the C# client has been identified. If your application uses scans, we strongly recommend that you upgrade to C# client 4.2.7 at the earliest opportunity.
- CLIENT-1569 Support PKI authentication where the TLS certificate’s common name (CN) specifies the Aerospike user name. This feature requires server version 5.7+.
- CLIENT-1571 Support batch read operations.
- CLIENT-1572 Support scan-show and query-show info commands.
- CLIENT-1567 Add seed and peer nodes at the same time on startup. Refresh peers of new nodes in same cluster tend iteration.
- CLIENT-1574 Avoid using previous failed node when possible in batch retry.
- Set “Node.rebalanceChanged” to “Cluster.rackAware” when creating node.
- Remove supported feature checks in AerospikeDemo because each feature is supported on minimum server version (4.9).
- Only read volatile sessionToken if cluster username is defined.
- Do not run durable delete tests on community servers.