Aerospike C client version 4.6.13 was released on February 20, 2020.
This minor release adds 2 new features and bug fixes.
- Support batch calls in benchmarks.
- Add socket timeout command line argument in benchmarks.
- CLIENT-1199 Fix async batch retry crash. Set proper flags on async batch retry.
- Defer to original error if async batch retry executor is already invalid.
- Retry batch commands at end of async queue to give other commands a chance to run.
- CLIENT-1198 Fix background scan/query with map write operations.
- CLIENT-1166 Increase AS_MAX_NAMESPACES to 128 to account for deleted namespaces.
- Only run enterprise tests on enterprise servers.