Aerospike C client version 4.6.9 was released on December 4, 2019.
This minor release adds new features and bug fixes.
- CLIENT-1156 Support compressed commands and responses. This features requires Enterprise Server versions >= 4.8.
- Support RedHat/Centos 8.
- Support EXT_LDFLAGS environment variable in test makefile.
- CLIENT-1149 Fix segfault when background query with operations is run on a server that does not support this feature.
- Fix memory leak when initial arraylist capacity is set to zero.
- Remove obsolete transaction-queues server config in travis.