Aerospike C client version 4.6.8 was released on October 1, 2019.
This minor release adds new features and bug fixes.
- CLIENT-1120 Support predicate expressions for all transactions.
- CLIENT-1127 Support write operations in background scan/query.
- CLIENT-1128 Support records_per_second to limit scan throughput.
- CLIENT-1129 Add total opened/closed connection counts per node to cluster statistics.
- Wrap as_queue in as_async_conn_pool.
- CLIENT-1139 Fix segfault when an error occurs in as_tls_context_setup().
- Remove unused lua-core files from makefiles and windows install.
- Document that bit operations on bitmap items nested in lists/maps are not currently supported by the server.
- Fix documentation result for as_operations_bit_get().