Aerospike C client version 5.0.0 was released on October 21, 2020.
This major release adds new features and bug fixes.
- CLIENT-1359 Replace predicate expressions with new Aerospike Expression filters. Aerospike Expressions give access to the full data type APIs (List, Map, Bit, HyperLogLog, Geospatial) and expanded metadata based filtering, to increase the power of filters in selecting records. This client now requires server version 188.8.131.52+. Important client bug fixes will be backported to client version 4.6.X. See Incompatible API change .
- CLIENT-1369 Remove legacy client code for old servers since this client now requires server version 184.108.40.206+.
- CLIENT-1355 Skip orphan seeds that do not have peers when other seeds have peers.
- Remove “as_policy_apply.gen” and “as_policy_apply.gen_value” because the server does not support these fields in UDF calls. The read-modify-write usage model can still be enforced inside the UDF code itself.
- Change HLL mh_bit_count limit documentation to 51.