Aerospike C client version 6.2.0 was released on September 8, 2022.
- CLIENT-1814 Change AS_POLICY_REPLICA_ANY to behave like AS_POLICY_REPLICA_SEQUENCE on retry for batch and single record commands.
- CLIENT-1806 Add functions for CDT context conversion to/from bytes/base64 encoded string.
- Add async batch exists example.
- CLIENT-1807 Fix crash when serializing large maps that exceed pre-allocated buffer capacity.
- CLIENT-1809 Return error in as_command_bin_size() when list/map serialization fails. Handle these errors in calling functions.
- CLIENT-1820 Enhance as_orderedmap to improve building very large maps when inserting entries in arbitrary key order.
- Increase buffer size to 4096 in aerospike_index_create_ctx().
- In aerospike_index, rename position to bin_name and rename name to index_name.