Aerospike error 22

I am using aerospike server version 5.5.0.7 and run it over k8s i an using java client version 4.1.2 I am trying to write to aerospike cache with ttl

• when I tried to write to aerospike server without configured ttl on the client-side it worked but when I added experiation to the write policy (120 seconds) and changed the namespace configuration on the server to be as follows:
namespace test {
    replication-factor 2
    memory-size 1G
    nsup-period 600
    default-ttl 120
}

I sometimes managed to write but most of the times failed with the 22 error

what am I doing wrong?

• How many nodes are in this cluster?
  • Did you update the configuration in aerospike.conf and also either dynamically or via restart? (Note: you had capital letters in your original post for “Nsup” and “Default”, I assume that was a formatting error and not actually from your config - it would be illegal in the config.)
    • To set dynamically across the entire cluster:
      asadm -h <aerospike_node_ip> -e "set-config:context=namespace;id=test;nsup-period=600"
      asadm -h <aerospike_node_ip> -e "set-config:context=namespace;id=test;defualt-ttl=120"

as you mentioned my problem was that I edited manually the namespace config in aerospike.conf in each of my pods - and for some reason, the restart didn’t really affect the config. when dynamically setting the config, things are working. tnx!

This likely indicates a problem with your procedure. If the config changes were present in the config file, then the server would have picked them up.

This topic was automatically closed 84 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.