Aerospike Go client version 5.2.0 was released on June 28, 2021.
- Major fix release. We recommend updating to this version immediately.
- The code resides in the v5 branch, and is available via the import github.com/aerospike/aerospike-client-go/v5
- Add support for boolean bins in expressions (
- Support TLS connections in benchmark tool. Resolves #313.
- Expose Partition Health API to the user (
Cluster.Healthy()). Resolves #334.
- Do not keep connection on all client-side errors.
- Refactor batch commands to better reflect that keys are not created on batch requests.
- Mention List/Map WriteFlags in List/Map Policy constructors.
- Fix benchmark document. Thanks to Koji Miyata
- Fix unidiomatic variable naming. Thanks to Yevgeny Rizhkov