Aerospike Go client version 5.8.0 was released on April 7, 2022.
[IMPORTANT NOTE] A bug might occur when a client performing a scan hits a “Partition Unavailable” during an unstable cluster (in both high availability (AP) and strong consistency (CP) modes). The client aborts the scan and puts the connection back into the pool, which might cause unprocessed results to be sent to a different transaction (of the same client), possibly resulting in incorrect application behavior. We strongly recommend that you upgrade to the Go client 5.10.0 at the earliest opportunity.
- This is a major fix release. We recommend upgrading to this release if you are using authentication.
- Adds notices regarding Auth issue to CHANGELOG and clarifies how to change code for an old breaking change in v3.
- Forward compatibility with Server v6 regarding queries and scans not sending a fresh message header per partition.
- [CLIENT-1695] - Fixes a potential nil deference in sessionInfo.isValid() method.
- Fixes an issue where with default policies and after certain errors the replica node was not selected on retry.