Aerospike Go client version 5.10.0 was released on September 16, 2022.
- This is a Major fix release. We recommend you update to this version ASAP. A bug might occur when a client performing a scan hits a “Partition Unavailable” during an unstable cluster (in both high availability (AP) and strong consistency (CP) modes). Previous versions of the client aborted the scan and put the connection back into the pool, which might cause unprocessed results to be sent to a different transaction (of the same client), possibly resulting in incorrect application behavior. This has been fixed in Go Client v5.10.0 and v6.4.0.
- Debian 9 Stretch LTS has reached its End of Life on June 30 2022. We will drop support for Debian 9 in an upcoming client release.
- Update the examples for the new scan/queries.
- Avoid indirection for byte conversion during reflection. Resolves #382.
- [CLIENT-1822] - Scan/Query/Other streaming commands, including some Batch could put a faulty connection back to the pool after a cluster event where in certain conditions its buffer contents would end up in another scan and mix the results.
- Update go.mod, redact buggy versions and update required Go version to v1.16
- Fixes a few test errors for Aerospike server version 6.1+.
- Adds a nil check for error in the execution pipeline retry mechanism.