Aerospike Java client version 4.4.1 was released on May 16, 2019.
This minor release adds several new features and fixes important bugs.
- Add policy socketTimeout, totalTimeout and maxRetries to exception messages when available.
- Wrap socket IOException in an AerospikeException.Connection.
- Add --sendKey command line argument to benchmarks.
- CLIENT-1075 Retry when socket errors occur during user authentication on newly created connections.
- CLIENT-1077 Retry when current node has exhausted all connections.
- Remove references to old deprecated SSLv3 protocol.