Aerospike Java client version 4.4.0 was released on March 28, 2019.
This major release adds several new features and fixes important bugs.
- CLIENT-1059 Use stack based connection pools for more aggressive trimming of idle connections.
- CLIENT-1057 Conform to server fallback and retry behavior specification.
- AER-6009 Support new server “truncate-namespace” info command.
- Add rackId and preferRack replica arguments to benchmarks.
- QueryEngine improvements and fixes. Thanks to Aloren for the improvements.