Aerospike Java client version 4.4.10 was released on April 5, 2020.
This minor release new features and bug fixes.
- CLIENT-1201 Support maxRecords in scans. This feature requires server versions >= 4.9.
- CLIENT-1202 Support creation of list/map in a CDT context. This feature requires server versions >= 4.9.
- CLIENT-1234 Support HyperLogLog (HLL) operations. This feature requires server versions >= 4.9.
- Add new PartitionFilter after(Key key) to select records after the key’s digest in the partition containing the digest.
- Add retry functionality for reactor client.
- CLIENT-1160 For single record transactions, send socketTimeout to the server instead of totalTimeout when socketTimeout < totalTimeout.
- CLIENT-1218 Set compression level to BEST_SPEED (1) when compression is enabled.
- Change default netty version from 4.1.11 to 4.1.45.
- Remove unnecessary repositories tag in benchmark pom.xml.
- Fix Replica javadoc comment.