Aerospike Java client version 5.0.0 was released on October 21, 2020.
This major release adds new features and bug fixes.
- CLIENT-1359 Replace predicate expressions with new Aerospike Expression filters. Aerospike Expressions give access to the full data type APIs (List, Map, Bit, HyperLogLog, Geospatial) and expanded metadata based filtering, to increase the power of filters in selecting records. This client now requires server version 18.104.22.168+. Important client bug fixes will be backported to client version 4.4.X. See Incompatible API change .
- CLIENT-1369 Remove legacy client code for old servers since this client now requires server version 22.214.171.124+.
- CLIENT-1181 Add Log.setCallbackStandard().
- Add hashCode() and equals() to Policy and WritePolicy.
- CLIENT-1356 Wait until seed node is fully validated before creating minimum connections.
- CLIENT-1358 Expand recoverable connections scope to include async netty commands in connect state.