Version 3.6.3 of the AMC CE was released on September 25, 2015 and is available for download here.
The Aerospike Management Console (AMC) Community Edition is a web-based tool to monitor/manage an Aerospike cluster. It provides live updates to the current status of a cluster. It also includes features to let you see at a glance the throughput, storage usage, and configuration of a cluster.For detailed instructions on installing AMC, use our installation guide.
Release 3.6.3 of AMC contains a number of features and fixes:
- AER-2439: Enable log rotation for AMC logs.
- AER-4425: Support Aerospike scan and batch changes for AMC Jobs page.
- AER-4428: AMC dashboard namespace UI improvements.
- AER-4210: Remove 90% stop write indicator for disk.
- AER-1893: Mapping NodeID of Aerospike along with NodeIP.
- AER-4295: Change AMC service status code.
- AER-2744: Better handling of AMC install failures.
- AER-4352: Handling alpha-numeric build numbers for Aerospike server builds.
The release notes are available here.